Monday, September 14, 2009

My Favourite Reflecting Spot...





This is a great little spot that I love to spend time at, I love to listen to the sounds
of the waves crashing, laze about the sand or walk the rockcliffs.
Its called Avoca Beach.
Yesterday, we had gorgeous weather in the early 30's, which is very unusual for Spring.
So I thought to take my little girl down there for a quick visit.
Below, is a unique picture I took of her footprints, something that will be treasured
in my album for many years to come.


After the visit, I was left wandering about sea-shells though.
Where have they all disappeared too??
When I was a child, we would find & collect them all the time, but its very hard to
do that now with my kids, as there isnt any to be found.
Was it our generation that is to blame? Surely not lol.

I've got a million things to get done & ready, as tonight we are going to watch Logan
& her school for their performance night...time to charge the camera & video camera.
xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck for tonight Logan!!! Love the footprints photo shazz...awesome! Me xoxox

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely shots..........always like to se fresh footprints in the sand.....

Lisa at Sun Naturals said...

Welcome to blogging from another newbie :-)
Your pictures of the beach and your daughters foot prints are beautiful.

Lisa
USA

Related Posts with Thumbnails